Looking to find out how to make sure your dating experience is safe and successful?
Finding someone to love for a lifetime is not only just possible, but very likely. Muslim Dating.net is always working hard to bring the most comaptible Muslim singles possible. We have always believed that empowering you, the client to make the best possible selections by providing as much help and support to aid you in discovering your ultimate qualities and also those of your potential partners in your search endeavours.
It really goes for anyone you meet whether via onlien dating or out in the "real" world, your common sense judgement and your gut feelings are necessary to look after r youself. There is never any substitution for being cautious when you comunicating with someone you are just starting to get to know. We have prepared some basic tips for safely getting through any relationship, but especially one that starts online.
1. Stick With Your Best Judgement
While Muslim Dating.net is monitoring all account activity and routinely investigates all unusual, or just inappropriate and falsified accounts, we cannot conduct criminal background checks or really anything of the sort. As with most any time there is a personal communication, please keep in the back of your mind that people can, and are able to misrepresent themselves. When you are evaluating someone's honesty, don't ingore facts that seem "off". You need to trust you gut feelings and realize that you certainly do have control over the entire situation. If you are speaking with someone you've met here online, or by phone and they things that are makign you suspicious that they are not whom they say, consider ending the conversations. Much like if you were out on a date, and something wasn't right, you would likely just leave.
Here are some common "red flags":
- Wastes no time in requesting you chat outside of our anonymous site via phone etc.
- Someone who says your meeting was "fate" or "destiny" very early in your communication
- Someone who says they are from the US, but claim to be travelling abroad.
- Anyone who asks for money or some kind of goods.
- Asks you to assist with their personal financial transactions.
- When someone wants the relationship to move faster than you are comfortable doing.
- Anyone who reports a sudden and personal financial crisis.
- If someone is asking inappropriate questions, they are likely faking interest.
- Never give your address out early in the communication. Sometimes they may say they want to send flowers
- Any inconsistent or overblown stories.
- Giving unclear answers to specific questions.
- Asking you to compromise your principles.
- Someone who blames others all the time for the problems in their life.
- Insisting on getting very close to you far too soon.
- Is gone from the site for a period of time before reemerging with a different username.
2. Financial and personal information should NEVER be shared.
NEVER offer your credit card or banking info.
NEVER give out your SIN or even your mother's maiden name, as this is often used to reset passwords.
NEVER wire transfer and send money of any kind to someone you have just met.
If anyone is trying to trick or manipulate you into giving any financial info, end your conversation immediately.
3. Protect Your Account
When you are going to go into your Muslim Dating.net account, be aware of your surrounding particularly if you are on a public access computer. With your second hand, cover up the typing hand when you are entering your password, for example.
4. Exercise caution when sharing personal info.
We must once again remind you to be so very cautious when sharing any sort of personal info that could tell the would-be fraudster your real identity. For instance you should never include any correspondance with you last name, email, address, phone number or workplace or any other info that could identify you. We have set up our system so that you can be secure and completely anonymous through the entire communication process. Resist the urge to give out things like your phone number right away, no matter how strong you feel you are connecting with your partner. Remember, once you give out a piece of personal info, you can't simply take it back.
Making a phone call to your new friend is an serious and important step in finding out more about eachother. That being said, before you share anything, you should have had a discussion regarding the need for both of you to respect the other's privacy. One suggestion is to come up with an agreement that in the event things don't work out, that you both will not use eacother's phone numbers to go after the other. Also, don't forget you likely have access to features on your phone that can block the caller ID.
5. Do the research for yourself
There are certain pre-screening tools that we use on our end, please remember that our screenings our quite limited. The databases we cross-check can often be incomplete or not even accurate. Also, certain states have differing opinions on what types of crimes are put into their databases. There are several types of crimes that many times are unreported, and the suspects are not always found. We must urge you not to rely solely on our screening process, as this could create a false sense of being safe. Follow all safety tips at all times.
No matter how strong you've developed feelings with any of your matches, we must so strongly encourage you to research on your own before meeting this individual in person. Things you can do include contacting your local municipaltiies to obtain public access information. If you do anything at all, please use common sense. Watch for unusual details someone shares with you. If something is just not making sense, follow your gut feeling and stop communicating with that person.
6. Exercise caution before clicking on any link you're sent.
It's quite likely that your partner will share a web link with you to their favorite site, as part of getting to know you. However, please be careful and use good judgement and be cautios when deciding to click on anything that is sent to you at all. We must remind you that clicking on an outside link to an outside site is done at your own risk.
7. There's no rush.
Sometimes communicating online can speed up the sense of comfort and closeness. We can't urge you enough to take your time. There's no rush in getting to know your new mate. Please use our anonymous email system for as long as you deem necessary so that you can find out as much as you need to know about your potential new relationship.
8. How to make your first date a success!
When it's time to meet in person, it can be a totally thrilling experience. Have a lot of fun, and find out what you have in common, but don't let over inflated hopes cloud your ability to make reasonable decisions.
- Meet in a public place, maybe even for coffee or lunch during regular daytime hours
- Definitely limit your alcohol consumption until you get to know someone better.
- Always use your own car, or take a taxi. Never rely on being driven by your partner.
- Its a good idea to let a friend or family member know the first few times you go out.
- Have a fully charged cell, with emergencey numbers on speed dial.
- Try not to leave any attended belongings like your purse that may give clues to your personal identity.
- Meet at your house or even at your work until you have gotten to know this person.
- Spend a ton of money on your first date without first discussing how you would be paying for the bill.
- Go home with someone on the first few dates even if it feels like everything is going great.
9. Always show respect and kindness.
Treat the people you communicate with as you would also want to be treated in return. Look, not every match is going to be the perfect one, so if you want to stop communicating with someone, or if they want to stop talking with you, please realize that this is a healthy part of the process. If you feel that you want to stop talking with someone, you should be direct but polite.
We hope these suggesstions will aid in making your journey on Muslim Dating.net a total success and that you find your match, like so many others have done in the past.
Muslim Dating.net Customer Care